Pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree. 101/2018, the processing of information concerning the User will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
We invite the User to carefully read the information below so that they can be aware of and can express, where necessary, their consent to the use of the data in an informed manner.
We also inform you that any data belonging to third parties that should be communicated to the Owner by the User, must be treated by the latter in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and that for any violation in this sense the User himself will be solely responsible.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of the aforementioned data is: Port’O Srl, VAT number 01858670431, with registered office in Civitanova Marche (MC), Via E. Ferrari 65, in the person of the legal representative, Cristina Dumitrescu.
Any request for information on data processing can be sent directly to the aforementioned addresses or addressed to the following address: email@example.com
SOURCE OF DATA
The personal data being processed will only be those provided voluntarily by the User at the time of purchase of the Controller’s products indicated on the Site Royal Row shop or the request for registration to the same, for access and use of the reserved area.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The User’s personal data are processed in compliance with art. 6 of the GDPR, in particular to allow the User to purchase the Controller’s products indicated on the Site Royal Row shop or to create and provide, at the User’s request, the login credentials to the Site as well as to allow access and use of the reserved area.
The Site offers registered or unregistered Users to view and purchase all the Royal Row brand products sold on it, in the manner indicated in the general conditions of sale freely available on Royal Row shop.
We inform you that the Site only markets the products expressly indicated and described in the relevant information sheets and does not in any way regulate the sale of products by parties other than the Owner who may be present on the Site through links, banners or other hypertext links. The Data Controller is not responsible for any personal data that may be requested from the User by such third parties, whose possible processing of personal data is configured as autonomous carried out exclusively by the third parties themselves as data controllers.
If the User, registered on the Site, wishes to access his personal area by connecting from Italy, he will necessarily have to register his profile also with regard to the corresponding Italian site of the Company (www.royalrow.it), managed by the same Data Controller referred to in this information.
Failing this, the User will be automatically redirected to the Italian site but will not be able to access their personal area. In this case, no User data will be processed and / or stored by the Site Owner.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the Data Controller are true and undertakes to keep the data provided to the Data Controller secret and not to transfer them to third parties. In any case, the Data Controller will not be responsible for the data provided by the User that may be attributable to third parties, to which only the User himself will be liable.
The User’s personal data may also be processed, as well as to establish and execute a commercial relationship with Port’O Srl possibly also to provide the User with the credentials for registration on the Site, also to fulfill the following purposes:
1) to fulfill accounting and tax obligations;
2) to fulfill obligations established by current legislation;
3) to manage and control risks and prevent possible fraud.
DATA OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data processed by the Data Controller have as their object:
– name and surname
– e-mail address
– payment methods and coordinates
The Site stores the user’s browsing data to access the services and may become aware of the following additional data:
– IP address used by the User and / or the domain names of the computers and terminals used by the User.
– Computer or mobile phone information such as internet connection, browser type, version, operating system and device type.
– Addresses in notation
– URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) of the requested resources, as well as the day and time of access to the Site.
With regard to the payment methods, it is specified that in the case of payment by PayPal, the User will be redirected to the website www.paypal.com where he will pay for the Controller’s products according to the procedure provided and governed by PayPal which will process the data of ‘User as an independent data controller.
Where the User requests to register on the Site, after providing the requested data and once the credentials have been obtained and their user profile created, the User will have free access to the Site.
Furthermore, the data provided may be used for direct marketing activities or to periodically contact the User in the context of offers and / or advertising campaigns concerning the products on the Site, in the manner that the User himself will choose in registered office.
In any case, the User can freely choose not to give their consent for the aforementioned purposes.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data provided will be collected through computerized / telematic methods and also processed with the aid of electronic means directly and / or through expressly delegated third parties, within the limits of current legislation, with methods related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, such as to guarantee the security, protection and confidentiality of data.
The personal data collected will be recorded / stored in an environment equipped with physical and IT protections.
The processing of the User’s personal data may consist in their collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, cancellation or in the combination of two or more of these operations.
The User registered on the Site may receive commercial newsletters advertising the products on the Site in their e-mail address indicated at the time of registration or through social chat, apps or other automated messages such as SMS or MMS.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
Port’O Srl does not disclose the personal data collected.
The data provided by the User may be disclosed to companies belonging to the same corporate group as Port’O Srl in order to allow the provision of the service requested by the User and may also be communicated in the cases and in the ways provided for by law and the AIM Issuers Regulation to third parties, linked to Port’O Srl. from contractual relationships and in any case duly authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the Data Controller, for accounting, tax or consultancy activities and in any case for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, or to third parties who make the platform available to the Data Controller on which the Site operates.
The personal data collected will be kept for a period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in any case for a period of time appropriate to the provision of the services requested by the User, the fulfillment of legal obligations and the protection of rights of the owner.
TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The transfer of the User’s personal data to third countries may take place if it is necessary for the provision of the service and in any case only the data necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected will be disclosed, in compliance with the provisions of current legislation.
In any case, the User’s personal data may only be transmitted to third countries that guarantee the conditions established by Articles 44 and ss. of Chapter V of the GDPR.
REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
The User can refuse to provide their personal data. If the processing of the data provided is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual and / or contractual measures adopted at the request of the User pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. b) and it is mandatory and essential for the law and / or for the purpose of executing the contract, the consequence of such refusal to provide them may preclude, in whole or in part, the Data Controller from the possibility of:
1) provide for the provision of the service resulting from the commercial relationship between the parties;
2) proceed with the registration of the User on the Site;
3) fulfill the legal obligations related to civil, fiscal and accounting provisions.
At any time, the User may exercise their rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to EU Regulation no. 679/2016. In particular, by contacting the Data Controller indicated below, the User may request:
1) to know the existence of data processing that may concern him and, in this case, obtain access to his personal data pursuant to art. 15 of the Regolamento UE n. 679/2016 and obtain without delay the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are or will be communicated;
2) to obtain, without undue delay, the correction or integration of personal data concerning him pursuant to art. 16 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
3) to obtain the immediate cancellation of their personal data if consent is revoked, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or the legal basis for the processing has ceased, have been unlawfully processed or this obligation is imposed by law or by judicial authorities, pursuant to art. 17 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016;
4) to obtain the limitation of the processing of data concerning him if the User disputes the accuracy of the same or has opposed their processing or the latter is unlawful or even if the Data Controller no longer needs it for the purposes of the processing, the personal data are in any case necessary for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court, pursuant to art. 18 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
5) to take advantage of the right to the portability of their data, understood as the right to obtain from the Data Controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning them, as well as to transmit such data without impediments to another data controller pursuant to art. 20 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
6) to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority for any matter concerning the processing of their personal data.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
The User will also have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to art. 21 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 only in cases where the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties. Port’O Srl will refrain from further processing the User’s personal data unless there are compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the User or for the exercise of a right in court. With regard to the processing of personal data collected for direct marketing purposes, the User has the right to object at any time.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
The User has the right to revoke the consent given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016. This revocation may make it impossible for the Owner to further proceed with the provision of the service and to pursue the purposes indicated above.